Tuesday 11 March 2014

| Concept Ideas |

So its taken me a while to figure out what concept I wanted to do; and I've finally come up with  a concept that I know I will like and enjoy. My concept for 2014 is, 'Identity ~ Knowing your roots'.
What I'm trying to portray is society's perspective and opinion by facials on race and how its impacted in the twenty first century juxtaposed to the earlier centuries where racism was a big issue and was very difficult to find out who you really were & questioned if they had a purpose in life. Through my concept I am wanting to enhance the idea of unity, community and becoming as one, no matter what race you are and where you come from, to make the world and especially where you live a better place.

I have found 2  modern artist models that mainly focus on identity and yourself is expressed in a comfortable environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment